Almost as the son that I finished writing an article in an attempt to answer the question of old age, "What is tip of the world toughest skateboarding?", I began to hear the question on the second most difficult. Course, first of all, I wanted to ignore this issue and I wanted to definitely am one day having written an article on the plate trick more difficult seventeenth roller, but as the requests kept coming, I have finally given, so here I, tent answer to the question of old age: what is the trick of skateboard second toughest in the world?
Then, what is the answer to this question? What makes respond if difficult is, indeed, I think not that we came ever finding concrete as to what the # 1 most difficult thing was. And, of course, how know us what number two is if we have not created the other? Let's review. In this article, we brought the kickflip, and which can be difficult and absolutely frustrating experience of learning to kickflip and once the elusive kickflip was conquered, learning other tips often seems to feel easier and faster. But we also said that heelflips are usually regarded as more difficult than kickflips, so if heelflips number one, the kickflip is a number perfect two.
We have also brought to the impossible and the tre flip, which are considered by most to be more difficult than the kickflip and heelflip, which would push both of those of the equation, but that may put the impossible number an and the tre-flip number two? What is and vice versa, perhaps?
We also talked about tips (ramp or vert) of transition, and how some can consider more difficult that the streets tricks. But starting an entirely new argument. What is the most difficult Green Tip? And then, what is the second hardest thing Green?
The question on the Tower of the skateboard more difficult in the world is simply impossible to answer the question on the first the most difficult lifting of skateboarding. So I guess that I have no answer. He screws. The impossible. It is the answer. Happy?
...........You can go here learn how to skateboard now!


0 comments:
Post a Comment